Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kansas and other things

K-STATE!!!! I believe!!!

For all of you who don't believe...just click your heels three times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm obsessed with Espirit.com. I'm fascinated with the clothes. I am impressed to say the least. I saw Emme Rossum on Stylebakery.com and am a convert.

I used to shop Espirit when I lived in Wichita, KS, and shopped at Maurices back in the day. Hello! Anyone?

I am watching Ramona on Bravo after hours (whatever). I love the Bravo Housewives. I just do. Argue all you want but I own it:)

Also, I've decided I love Forever 21. Sure, I could say it's not worth my time but trendy is too expensive. XXI is fine by me.

Oh yeah, and the best...Lulus.com. This site is divine! I just love.

Okay, so I have D cups, small waist, and wide hips...where do I shop online?

Finally, please visit whatiwore.tumblr.com. Jessica is fab and lives in Brooklyn...nough said!

Live like you mean it!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment